Sunday, 6 October 2013

The Blue Shirt

I am writing this quick post showing my new blue shirt, which I made while I was in Portugal. I have been head over heels in love with it, wore it during the flight back to London and twice after that - which is a bit excessive given it has only been one week and two days since my arrival.
Unfortunately, I ran into some trouble with my camera, which I will not be able to use for a while longer -  that allied with a super busy first week at the university, resulted in this very long lack of posts!

The blog will be back to normal as soon as possible, until then, follow me on Instagram (where I am to be found everyday, I have recently realized just how addictive it can get).




1 comment:

  1. Beauiful shirt! love it the color :D

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely and helpful comments! I read every one of them and will try to answer you once I can! If you decide to follow me, please notify me, so I can follow back
=)