Monday, 28 October 2013

Porto Letters

I am so happy - the video project Porto Letters in which I took part this Summer is finally out! 

Personally, I love the end result - and I obviously love all the clothes me and Telma are wearing in it, courtesy of Katty Xiomara; while the guys are looking dapper in Júlio Torcato (who just launched his new shoe line... To die for).

Here are some more photos from the shooting and from the making of - hope you guys enjoy it, let me know your thoughts on it









3 comments:

  1. Muito bom, gostei bastante.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey, amazing post. ;)
    I can see that you put your heart & soul in it.

    Bella B.
    www.justyled.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estilazo el de esta chica, me encanta como viste y como calza, a excepción de los horrendos zapatos de pelo, creo que sus prendas fetiches son las faldas asimétricas y las botas altas. Un besote guapa

    Discount lingerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely and helpful comments! I read every one of them and will try to answer you once I can! If you decide to follow me, please notify me, so I can follow back
=)